Steel Member Design software for AS 4100 (1998)
SkyCiv offers integrated design checks for Australian Steel design standard AS 4100. The software will allow the design of common steel shapes from Australian libraries. Combined with our Structural 3D program, users can gain from the following benefits:
- UBs, UCs, Channels, Rectangular Hollow, Circular Hollow
- Moment, Axial, Bending, Shear Capacity and Ratios
- Combined, Buckling Slenderness and Deflection Capacity and Ratios
- PDF Design Reporting (Custom logo on Enterprise)
- View Capacity Results within Model (Integrated Version)
- Import and Apply Multiple Load Combinations as per AS 1170 (Integrated Version)
- Fully verified with third party results
Version 1 – Integrated
SkyCiv offers a fully integrated analysis and design software for AS 4100 that allows engineers to model, analyse and design as per the AS 4100 standard. With a single click, the software will pull your entire model and test each member against the criteria of the Standard to determine whether or not it passes/fails the requirements of AS 4100.
Click here for more general information on our Integrated Structural Design Software
Version 2 – Standalone
The standalone software refers to the Free AS 4100 design software, that allows engineers to design steel members based on Australian Standards and Sections.
Click here for more general information on our Free (Standalone) Structural Design Software