SkyCiv Base Plate Design
Base Plate Design software that is true to the SkyCiv product line - powerful, online, and easy to use. This design software will allow you to model the anchors, welds, and stiffeners as well as the actual base plate and concrete supports.
With quick design calculations, the software will give you a clear pass or fail for a range of design standards including American, European, and Australian standards. With comprehensive and clear step-by-step reporting, you'll also understand exactly what the software is doing. Model a range of different column base plate designs, using SkyCiv!
Discover key features of SkyCiv Base Plate Design Software
- Pick from a variety of sections from American, European, and Australian libraries
- Supports I Beams, HSS, and Circular Shapes from Common Libraries
- Baseplate, Shear lug, and Foundation inputs
- Add custom anchor points and materials
- Anchor Points and Welds
- Add a number of load types and load combinations
Clear and easy results
SkyCiv Base Plate Design Software calculates various design checks for American, European and Australian Standards, including:
- Anchor Checks (including pullout, breakout, side face and pryout)
- Weld Checks
- Base Plate Strength Checks
- Concrete Bearing Checks
- Includes Load Combinations
- Clear and Detailed Reporting for each design check
Full calculation reports
SkyCiv Base Plate Design reports show the full step-by-step calculations thatstructural engineers can review:
- References to relevant chapters and checks (for ACI / AISC, Eurocode, and Australian standards
- Custom Company logo and model setup information
- Detailed calculations of anchor, concrete, and other checks
- Relevant assumptions and failure criteria
- Clear pass/fail summary results
More benefits from SkyCiv
SkyCiv structural design software is 100% cloud, giving you instant access through your web browsers. Simply log into your SkyCiv account and visit the software directly. You can now access your files from anywhere and at any time.
SkyCiv software is built with a number of great modeling, editing, and reviewing features that help you achieve a much faster modeling workflow. These range from the pen tool, bulk editing, camera roll, and more.
Learn about SkyCiv modeling features →
Clear step by step calculation reports help the engineer understand exactly what the software is doing - no more blackboxes!
Learn about reporting →
Share and collaborate in real-time with your team using our file sharing and permission control functionalities. They also allow the SkyCiv Support team to view your models so support can never be easier.
Learn about file sharing →
One account gives you access to all SkyCiv software, allowing you to make the most of our structural engineering software.
Learn about SkyCiv software list →
"The ease of use and the presentation of the results are both awesome. I have had ongoing interaction with the support team and everyone is excellent!"
It is used for various civil and mechanical engineering courses and the students love it. We are happy with the continuous updates to SkyCiv as well, highly recommended.
"It was easily the most intuitive package available to learn; it is particularly easy to build the 3D model and define nodes, members, supports, materials, sections, then apply loads & combinations."
Integrations and add-ons
Included in Structural 3D