Creativity. Intuitive. Attention to Detail.
Are you a gun coder? Someone who knows how to deliver a clean UI and UX to represent a complicated product? If this type of challenge gets you excited, then we want to hear from you! We have a range of software and services that are delievered in a clean and easy format. Your role would effectively be impacting engineer's around the world to achieve their goals! The successful candiate should have:
- The ability to build things that are to be used intuitively.
- Flexible to a variety of work
Entrepreneural. Engineer. Experience.
SkyCiv is looking for a hard working Engineer with experience in the field of civil, mechanical or structural engineering. We want someone who has an entrepreneural mind, an established network and a hunger for success! They will lead the growth and sales in the United States and will be an crucial part in the growth of SkyCiv and bringing our vision to reality.
The position is for a more senior role and therefore is an opportunity for the successful applicant to become a shareholder in the company; and therefore would have input into the direction of the company.
As a minimum, the successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- 5 years experience in a US-focussed firm
- Able to legally live and work in the US
- Software knowledge/experience is strongly valued
- Outgoing and good communication
- Flexible and a keen problem solver
- Passionate and Hardworking
- Works well in a team
This is your opportunity to build something you're passionate about! Help us grow SkyCiv into everything we know it can be!
Energy, Excitement and a willingness to learn!
We're looking for a keen student or recent grad who wants experience in Tech/Software in the Civil, Mechanical, Structural Engineering space! If you love startups and have an entreprenual spirit, we want to hear from you! Get some great hands on experience and work on real-life projects that will be used by thousands of engineers around the world!
In short, the successful applicant should be:
- A 3rd or 4th year Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering Student
- Able to self-learn and keen to learn
- Coding skills or interest are a plus