Analytical. Growth. Customer-Focused.
Location: Sydney, AU
23rd July 2018
Are you passionate about driving Growth? As a predominately marketing-focused company, your role will be the centre-piece of SkyCiv's international growth. With strong traction in the first few years, SkyCiv is ready for a dedicated marketer to take our traction to the next level! Your role would be based around the following:
- Skills in HTML and CSS
- Looking at Customer onboarding and journey, acquisition, retention
- SEO, PPC, Social, Content
- Google Analytics, Key metrics such as User Signups, Churn, LTV
Experience in a SaaS business model is highly valued. We have a lot of the systems setup but require a higher look at optimizing and pulling the various levers that drive the business.
Entrepreneural. Engineer. Experience.
Location: Chicago, IL
SkyCiv is looking for a driven Engineer with experience in the field of civil, mechanical or structural engineering. We want someone who has an entrepreneural mind, an established network and a hunger for success! They will lead the technical/sales growth in the United States and will be an crucial part in the growth of SkyCiv and bringing our vision to reality.
The position is for a more senior role and therefore is an opportunity for the successful applicant to become a shareholder in the company; and therefore would have input into the direction of the company.
As a minimum, the successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Sales, with an outgoing personality
- Experience or interest in Business Development
- Able to legally live and work in the US
- Software knowledge/experience is strongly valued
- A Bachelor in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering is strongly valued
- Outgoing and good communication
- Flexible and a keen problem solver
- Passionate and Hardworking
- Works well in a team
This is your opportunity to build something you're passionate about! Help us grow SkyCiv into everything we know it can be!
Energy, Excitement and a willingness to learn!
We're looking for a keen student or recent grad who wants experience in Tech/Software in the Civil, Mechanical, Structural Engineering space! If you love startups and have an entreprenual spirit, we want to hear from you! Get some great hands on experience and work on real-life projects that will be used by thousands of engineers around the world!
In short, the successful applicant should be:
- A 3rd or 4th year Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering Student
- Able to self-learn and keen to learn
- Coding skills or interest are a plus