An Combined footing is a long footing supporting two or more columns in one row. Combined footing are commonly used as alternative  when columns are spaced too closely that if isolated footing is provided the soil beneath may have a part of common influence zone and  bearing capacity of soil is such that isolated footing design will require extension of the column foundation to go beyond the property line.
Figure 1. Combined Footing
SkyCiv Foundation (combined) has the following features:
- Summary table of design check values and ratios
- Detailed, step-by-step calculation report (PDF or HTML download).
- Intuitive user-interface.
- Provides dynamic graphical representation of the shear and moment.
- Extensive documentation, solved examples, and blog posts to guide you throughout the software.
- Dual screen features between Geometry and Analytical Diagrams.
Supports the following:
- Fully code compliance with ACI 318 and AS3600.
- Can solve Multiple foundations.
- Computes Overturning Moment and Sliding Factor of safety
- Can solve multiple load cases such as Dead, Live, Earthquake, Wind and etc.
- Customization loads, materials, reinforcement and design criteria.