Track SkyCiv Model Changes with the Microsoft Teams Integration
This app allows users to view any changes made to their model in Microsoft teams. Alterações como quaisquer comentários detalhados adicionados ao modelo por meio de nosso aplicativo de comentários detalhados ou comentários feitos ao salvar o modelo, permitindo que as equipes revisem as alterações do modelo e até mesmo visualizem o modelo em tempo real a partir da interface do Microsoft Teams:
How to Install the SkyCiv App in Microsoft Teams
On the Microsoft teams side, users can add the this app to their channels/teams through the Microsoft Teams app store. Adding this app to the team/channel will immediately prompt the user to login and choose their model for viewing by either searching in the search bar or simply scrolling through to browse for their model.
Once the model is chosen, the app will open a tab showing all the changes and comments made to the model itself.
From here you can click Abrir em S3D at anytime to open the most up to date version of your model in Structural 3D. A PDF report can also be generated to provide a clear report on all the tracked changes in the model.
Adding Comments and Screenshots to a Model
Detailed comments can be added to user’s S3D page through their account settings -> software settings. This will allow your team to add detailed comments regarding the model and also attach any screenshot or model related issues.
The detailed comments app will be shown on the S3D page on the top right corner.
As this integration also allows users to track any changes made to the model. Saves done to the model with comments can also be viewed within the Microsoft teams app as well. File revisions or file saves of the model can be seen in :
When you interact with us through the Site or Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below.
We collect various types of information in order to improve services for our users. This includes information you provide to us as well as information we receive when you use our service which may include;
- Any information supplied to us at the time of your SkyCiv registration, Incluindo, nome, o email, país, classe de usuário e número de telefone.
- Dados do modelo: Any models built and saved are stored on SkyCiv servers for you to access. Model data can be downloaded at anytime to your local computer if you do not wish to store such information.
- SkyCiv nunca compartilhará dados ou informações coletadas de parceiros terceiros, como a Microsoft, Autodesk ou Slack. Esta informação deve ser usada pelo SkyCiv apenas para melhorar a experiência do usuário.
- The Microsoft Teams App only stores data from SkyCiv’s end, nenhum dado adicional é coletado por meio do Microsoft Teams. Se algum dado for armazenado no futuro, ele não será compartilhado fora do SkyCiv e apenas será usado para aprimorar a experiência do usuário.
- SkyCiv has the right to request student information from the user at any time to verify the user’s student status on a SkyCiv Student Account
Segurança de dados
A fim de proteger seus dados pessoais mantidos conosco e nossos provedores de serviços, we are using industry standard physical, medidas processuais e eletrônicas, conforme apropriado. Alguns deles incluem; usando criptografia de certificado SSL, usando apenas servidores que são compatíveis com SOC1 e SOC2, using password encryption and up-to-date bot detection software. Dito isto, regardless of security measures undertaken by SkyCiv we advise you to exercise caution and common sense when sharing, uploading or otherwise using Personal Data in the context of our services.
Read more on our Security page.