Il modulo Connection Design di SkyCiv consente di eseguire vari calcoli di controllo del progetto per le connessioni in acciaio. Ha lo scopo di fornire un completo, end to end solution via a standalone cloud-based software.
Le nostre caratteristiche includono:
- Complete and updated AISC and EN section database
- Auto-render of 3D connection model as you design
- Ability to switch between bolted- and welded-connections within one connection type
- Tabella riassuntiva dei valori e dei rapporti di controllo del progetto
- Dettagliato, rapporto di calcolo passo passo (Download PDF o HTML)
- AISC 360-16 ASD e LRFD, ed Eurocodice 1993-1-8:2010, and Australian Standard 4100:2020 design codes for version 2
- AISC 360-10 ASD e LRFD, ed Eurocodice 1993-1-8 design codes for version 1
- Connessioni HSS a W. (Colonna a trave)
- Collegamenti da W a W. (Colonna a trave)
- Coping considerations on beam webs
- Collegamenti imbullonati
- Connessioni saldate
- Collegamenti a taglio
- Collegamenti momentanei
Depending on your preference, there are various methods to try the SkyCiv Connection Design software.
Connection Design Free Tool
The connection design free tool allows you to try the functionalities of the software even without an account. For those who prefer learning things hands-on, you can try the free tool alongside reading further in this documentation. Build your connection and perform the necessary design checks now!
Sign-up to Free Account
Curious about the full functionality of the software? Sign up for a free account today! Una volta impostato, you will be automatically entitled to a FREE 14-day trial period, where you have full access to all the design checks and reporting features of the SkyCiv Connection Design software. You can also use this period to try the Software 3D strutturale and all of SkyCiv’s structural software.
Ready to jump in? We have a variety of accounts to choose from depending on your needs. Visit our pricing guide and select the plan that’s right for you. Investing in a good structural design and analysis software is the best start to your engineering career!