Finally, A Powerful Structural Engineering Software for Mac.
Finding Structural Engineering software compatible with Mac can be a difficult process; most of the time users are forced to rely on splitting their processing power with Parallels, or other PC-Mac hybrid operating systems. SkyCiv is proud to be the leader in Structural Analysis and Design Software for Mac and OSX users.
SkyCiv is 100% cloud-based, there’s no need to download or install. You can access our powerful software by simply logging in via a web browser - so it is fully functional on PC, Linux and of course Mac. This is why SkyCiv is the only structural analysis software for Mac and Mac devices.
Everything You Need in Structural Engineering
Powerful, yet easy-to-use
Powerful Analysis Software
- SkyCiv Structural 3D is a full-featured structural analysis software - including beams, plates and cables.
- Quick and easy modelling with datasheet and smart drawing features
- Multiple Solver types including: Linear, P-Delta (non-linear), Buckling Analysis, Cable Analysis
- Import Multiple Load Combinations from US, UK, EU, CAN and AUS libraries
- Review reactions, bending, shear, stress, deflection, buckling and many more results
- Input 3D structures or import .dxf files and also solve for 3D results
- Smart Repair Model Functionality to help you identify and repair model-issues.
Integrated Design Standards
SkyCiv Structural 3D is fully integrated with local design standards including AISC, ACI, ASCE, NDS Eurocode, Australian Standards and CSA:
- Integrated Load Combinations from ASCE, AS 1170, EN 1990 and CSA
- Integrated Wind Load Generator from ASCE 7 10 and AS 1170 (coming soon)
- Steel Member Design for AISC 360, AS4100, CSA S-16 & EN3
- Reinforced Concrete Member as per ACI-318, AS 3600, EN2
- Foundation Design as per ACI 318, AS 3600 and EN2
- Connection Design for AISC 360
- Wood Design as per NDS
Integrated Section Builder
- Save and Load sections from our library of Australia, European, American and UK standard sections
- Select from 15+ template shapes including I-beam, HSS, Channel etc...
- Cold Rolled shapes such as AISI libraries
- Your section isn't there? Simply add a custom section
- Perform operations such as: rotate, mirror and translate.
- Adding a section will also give the results of moment of inertia, centroids and further section properties.
- Preset materials means you can select your material from a drop down list for fast entry!
In Depth Reporting
SkyCiv S3D allows you to custom build your own analysis reports in PDF format, as well as output full calculation reports from within our design modules.
- Isolate single members
- Include custom saved screenshots
- Show full calculations of design modules, so you can review the assumptions, references and failure criteria of your designs
- Design summary reports showing green/red highlights for pass/fail
- Include your company logo on reports, marketing your company
“The ease of use and the presentation of the results are both awesome. I have had ongoing interaction with the support team and everyone is excellent!”
It is used for various civil and mechanical engineering courses and the students love it. We are happy with the continuous updates to SkyCiv as well, highly recommended.
“It was easily the most intuitive package available to learn; it is particularly easy to build the 3D model and define nodes, members, supports, materials, sections, then apply loads & combinations.”