This agreement is between you and SkyCiv Pty Ltd (ACN 605 703 071), a registered company under the Corporations Law of Australia. The agreement is held under Australian law.
By purchasing and using any SkyCiv Software you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement or if you do not have the authority to agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of the licensee then you must not use the software.
- As a registered user, you agree to have your information collected in accordance to the Australian Privacy Act 1988. This information can be used or distributed by SkyCiv as long as it is within the legal bounds of the Australian Privacy Act of 1988.
- SkyCiv will never share model, company or file data for users with Private File Storage
- SkyCiv will never share data or information collected from third party partners such as Microsoft, Autodesk or Slack. This information is to be used by SkyCiv to only enhance the user experience.
- Microsoft Teams App: The Microsoft Teams App only stores data from SkyCiv's end, no further data is collected via Microsoft Teams. If any data is stored in the future it will not be shared outside of SkyCiv and only be used to enhance the user experience.
- As a registered user, users agree to allowing SkyCiv to use company name and logo with comments ('used by') for marketing purposes for a period of 18 months from registration or the last date of subscription payment. Users can opt out of this at anytime by sending us an email at [email protected]
- SkyCiv has the right to request student information from the user at any time to verify the user's student status on a SkyCiv Student Account.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please do not hesitate to contact us.