SkyCiv Structural 3D
- Unlimited Members and Loads
- Unlimited Supports and Support Types
- Unlimited Member Sections
- Member Connections
- Plate Analysis
- Catenary Cable Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Non-linear + P-Delta Analysis
- Import Load Combinations
- 3D Rendering
- Rotate/Twist Members
- Free Body Diagram + Reactions
- Shear Force Diagram
- Bending Moment Diagram
- Stress Analysis
- Internal Axial Forces
- Torsion Diagram
- PDF Analysis Reports
- Integrated Design Checks*
Cloud Based Structural 3D Analysis Software
SkyCiv Structural 3D is a full 3D structural analysis and design software that allows you to analyse shear, bending, deflection, stress and much more. Build your model and analyse your structure faster than ever!
SkyCiv Engineering Software is completely cloud based. This allows users to access their programs and files from a web browser, from anywhere, anytime! No need to install or update the program. This is a cost effective solution with no further costs such as maintenance or updates.
Powerful Structural Analysis Software
- SkyCiv Structural 3D offers analysis on virtually any structure, including Plates!
- Input 3D structures or import .dxf files and also solve for 3D results
- Multiple Solver types including: Linear, P-Delta (non-linear), Buckling Analysis, Cable Analysis
- Import Multiple Load Combinations from US, UK, European, Canadian and Australian libraries
Integrated Design Checks
- Moment, Axial, Bending, Shear Capacity and Ratios
- Combined, Slenderness and Deflection Capacity and Ratios
- PDF Design Reporting (Custom logo on Enterprise)
- View Capacity Results on Model (Integrated Version)
- Import and Apply Multiple Load Combinations (Integrated Version)
- Eurocode, Australian Standards, Canadian (CSA), British Standards coming soon...
3D Rendering of your Structure with Color Contours!
- Deflection (as seen in above image) - including X, Y, Z and Sum translations and X, Y and Z Rotations.
- Bending Moment Diagrams (BMD) and Shear Force Diagrams (SFD)
- Include Screenshots from your Screenshot Camera Roll
- Single Member Reports
- Axial Forces
- Axial Forces
- Stress Analysis
Section Library and Unlimited Sections
- Save and Load sections from our library of Australia, European, American and UK standard sections
- Select from 10+ template shapes including I-beam, HSS, Channel etc...
- Your section isn't there? Simply add a custom section
- Perform operations such as: rotate, mirror and translate.
- Adding a section will also give the results of moment of inertia, centroids and further section properties.
- Preset materials means you can select your material from a drop down list for fast entry!
SkyCiv Structural 3D also offers a range of plate analysis results, including deflection, shear/bending forces as well as a range of Stress Analysis Results.
Our simple Meshing Tool allows you to mesh and even unmesh plates or slabs in a matter of seconds - simplifying the meshing process to a few clicks. The mesher has multiple meshing options including coarseness, mesh type and mesh shape to name a few.
100% Cloud Based
- Save thousands of dollars in expensive installation and ongoing maintenence costs
- Access your files from any computer, anywhere, anytime!
- Instant access from the time you pay
- Does not slow down your computer or require Gigabytes of disk space - it's all held online.
- Automatic access to latest updates - no installation/upgrading necessary!
SkyCiv Structural 3D Full Demo
Choose one of the account options below to access all SkyCiv Cloud Engineering Software. This means that you can use SkyCiv 2D structural analysis software: Beam, Truss, Frame and Shaft Software; and SkyCiv 3D structual analysis software: Structural 3D. With all that, you can handle any structures that come your way! The accounts offer exceptional service, value and functionality that will take you through your engineering studies or career. If you have any questions with the account types, simply contact us.