Track SkyCiv Model Changes with the Microsoft Teams Integration
This app allows users to view any changes made to their model in Microsoft teams. Modifiche come eventuali commenti dettagliati aggiunti al modello tramite la nostra app per commenti dettagliati o commenti effettuati durante il salvataggio del modello, consentendo ai team di rivedere le modifiche al modello e persino di visualizzare il modello in tempo reale dall'interfaccia di Microsoft Teams:
How to Install the SkyCiv App in Microsoft Teams
On the Microsoft teams side, users can add the this app to their channels/teams through the Microsoft Teams app store. Adding this app to the team/channel will immediately prompt the user to login and choose their model for viewing by either searching in the search bar or simply scrolling through to browse for their model.
Once the model is chosen, the app will open a tab showing all the changes and comments made to the model itself.
From here you can click Apri in S3D at anytime to open the most up to date version of your model in Structural 3D. A PDF report can also be generated to provide a clear report on all the tracked changes in the model.
Adding Comments and Screenshots to a Model
Detailed comments can be added to user’s S3D page through their account settings -> software settings. This will allow your team to add detailed comments regarding the model and also attach any screenshot or model related issues.
The detailed comments app will be shown on the S3D page on the top right corner.
As this integration also allows users to track any changes made to the model. Saves done to the model with comments can also be viewed within the Microsoft teams app as well. File revisions or file saves of the model can be seen in :
When you interact with us through the Site or Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, come ulteriormente descritto di seguito.
We collect various types of information in order to improve services for our users. This includes information you provide to us as well as information we receive when you use our service which may include;
- Any information supplied to us at the time of your SkyCiv registration, Compreso, nome, e-mail, nazione, classe utente e numero di telefono.
- Dati del modello: Any models built and saved are stored on SkyCiv servers for you to access. Model data can be downloaded at anytime to your local computer if you do not wish to store such information.
- SkyCiv non condividerà mai dati o informazioni raccolte da partner di terze parti come Microsoft, Autodesk o Slack. This information is to be used by SkyCiv to only enhance the user experience.
- L'app Microsoft Teams memorizza solo i dati dalla fine di SkyCiv, non vengono raccolti ulteriori dati tramite Microsoft Teams. Se i dati vengono archiviati in futuro, non saranno condivisi al di fuori di SkyCiv e verranno utilizzati solo per migliorare l'esperienza dell'utente.
- SkyCiv has the right to request student information from the user at any time to verify the user’s student status on a SkyCiv Student Account
La sicurezza dei dati
Al fine di proteggere i tuoi dati personali detenuti con noi e i nostri fornitori di servizi, we are using industry standard physical, misure procedurali ed elettroniche a seconda dei casi. Alcuni di questi includono; utilizzando la crittografia del certificato SSL, utilizzando solo server conformi a SOC1 e SOC2, using password encryption and up-to-date bot detection software. Detto ciò, regardless of security measures undertaken by SkyCiv we advise you to exercise caution and common sense when sharing, uploading or otherwise using Personal Data in the context of our services.
Read more on our Security page.