The SkyCiv Load Generator just got a new look!
For the past few months, we’ve been working hard to enhance your design experience in generating loads in SkyCiv! We are eager to share with you our fresh and improved SkyCiv Load Generator!
Let Chris show you what the SkyCiv Load Generator is capable of through the demo video below!
Whether you use it on your desktop computer or with your mobile phone, you can now produce detailed wind, snow, and seismic load calculations wherever you are!
New Design Codes!
From the first version of our software, we’ve added new design codes:
- ASCE 7-22 wind load calculation for the USA.
- NBCC 2020 wind, snow, and seismic load calculations for Canada.
- CFE 2020 wind load calculations for Mexico.
Added New Countries Supported!
We’ve added new countries supported in EN 1991-1-4. This includes:
- Portugal wind (NP EN 1991-1-4) and snow load (NP EN 1991-1-3) calculation.
- Singapore wind load calculation (SS EN 1991-1-4).
New Structure Types!
The SkyCiv Load Generator now supports ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-22 wind/seismic load calculations for the following structure types:
- Rooftop Equipment/Structure based on Section 29.4.1 of ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-22 for wind load.
- Rooftop Equipment/Structure based on Section 13.3 of ASCE 7-16 for seismic load.
- Open Frames wind load calculation based on Figure 29.4-2 of ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-22.
- Wind load calculation for Circular Bins/Tanks/Silos based on Section 29.4.2 of ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-22.
Quick Design Tools!
Recently, we added Quick Design tools for the ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-22 Gust-effect factors, accessible on the SkyCiv Dashboard once signed in. These tools are the first of many that will be created to enhance the wind load calculation in the SkyCiv Load Generator.
All of these new features (and all subsequent updates) are available immediately at no additional cost to your current subscription! If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can either access the SkyCiv Load Generator Standalone or sign up for the SkyCiv Professional plan, which includes all modules with advanced analysis capabilities.
Sign up today for free to experience Load Generator v2!
Structural Engineer, Product Development
MS Civil Engineering