Microsoft Excel + SkyCiv
Run structural analysis, design checks, reporting and model generation directly from your existing Spreadsheets.
Learn More Download our Excel Template
Power your spreadsheets. Run structural analysis and design checks directly from your spreadsheet.
Simply pass in nodes, members, supports and loads into the sample template. With a single click, users can do the following directly in Excel:
- Perform structural analysis (static, non-linear, buckling, frequency) and get analysis results
- Run design checks (AISC, NDS, AISI, Eurocode, Australian Standards, British Standards, CSA and more...)
- Generate model and launch it in SkyCiv Structural 3D
- Open analysis reports, design summary reports and detailed member design reports in PDF format
- Take screenshots of the model to verify model generation
Easy to install.
There's nothing complicated to get started. Simply copy the template spreadsheet into your existing Excel document and copy the VBA macro across. That's it! From there you can populate the nodes, members, supports and loads cells and start running analysis immediately.
Empowering your team to work faster, with more efficient designs.
The current workflow of structural engineers is broken. Structural engineers use analysis software, then transfer loads and model manually into their custom spreadsheets. But what if you could do it all in one place? The SkyCiv Excel Integration gives engineers the freedom to sync these systems into one perfect solution, without clunky third party software.
The plugin also allows engineers to gain efficiencies in their designs. With the ability to run accurate structural analysis from their existing spreadsheets, they are able to make better design decisions and reduce cost for the client. Gain an edge with more accurate and streamlined workflows and designs.