Will round any number to 2 decimal places, or if you provide a second argument it will round to that figure. It will work with strings and handle NaNs without crashing.
Will automatically evaluate and print an equation to represent the result.
This will create a nice easy and lightweight reporting option. Rather than showing full equations, you might just want to print intermediate results:
ReporterHelpers.formula(description, symbol, value)
Note: You will need to open a REPORT block for this to be visible:
This will automatically format a clean colour-based result on the right side of the table. It will automaticall read a value, and if it is > 1 it will show a red FAIL. If it is < 1, it will show a green PASS:
The following packages are also installed on the report by default:
- VariableCollection = calculate.js supports any variable functionality
- ResultsTable - create results tables
- SectionSVG = SVGs can be drawn using SkyCiv Section SVG Package (see dev-docs)
- Graph = (see dev-docs)
- JsToLatex = (see dev-docs)
- calculate = (see dev-docs)